Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I need at least one more pair of arms and legs - and possibly another head!

Ah!

I can't shave my legs and do my programming homework at the same time.
I can't watch Lost with C and go running at the same time.
I can't be in one of my lectures and do my homework for that lecture. (well... :D)
And going to the store, writing Christmas cards, going rock climbing, practicing juggling and eating meals can't happen gleichzeitig either!

The worst part of it all is that now the people I'm getting to know here keep inviting me to do things with them outside of homework. !!! How can I find the time??
You might be wondering: If I don't have time for all the stuff I actually NEED to do, why do I have the time to write a blog entry?

Good question.

I don't!

See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Two words: Time Turner.

    If only we could get you one! I'm sure you'll manage, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete