Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I spent six hours in a row in the math building today.

8:00-10:00 Differenzialgleichungen und Funktionentheorie
10:00-12:00 (Homework for the above class)
12:00-14:00 Übung for the above class.

That was a long morning! I walked out of the building just now and wondered at how it was still light out and everything! I felt I'd spent the whole day in there. But some good progress was made!

I'm feeling much more at home on campus now. I know everywhere that I need to go and how to get there (I almost even know which ways are the fastest). Right now, I'm sitting in one of the workrooms upstairs in the library, waiting for my computer programming group to get here so we can do our homework. There's something so thrilling and terrifying about having your own grade on homework be determined by a group... Each group of four people turns in only one assignment. Yikes! I mean, that's also really nice since you don't have to do the entire thing alone (unlike in my other classes!). We'll just see how well we work together!

While I'm waiting for them to show up, I'll just sit here and enjoy some cold water, think about the Thai food I'll be eating tonight (I'm so excited!) and about how I'll get to see Josi tomorrow.

:) I'll put up some pictures from Weimar soon. Until then, enjoy your Tuesday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment