Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today's Plan

Hey!

So, two things I want to do today. First of all, in all of the research that I've been doing about Thailand for my papers, I've been thinking a lot about the time I spent there. I was looking through my computer and found something that I wrote about an experience I had there. It's rather long, so don't feel pressured to read it, but if you want a bit of an insight into what that year was like, go for it!

So, the second thing I want to do today is to upload a second radio broadcast on Mixcloud. This one will probably be a list of a bunch of non-English songs that I think the English community should here! When I'm in Germany and listen to the radio, you get English, German, Turkish, even occasionally French or Spanish songs on the radio - at home, it's all English all the time, so I'm going to upload some of my favorites.  I'll post a link here when it's up and running! (That may be later in the day - I actually have to do academic stuff today, too - bummer!)

The next post will be the writing piece. Enjoy and please do comment if you have anything to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment