Thursday, April 11, 2013

An Update

So, it's April 11. APRIL. I feel like it was just January.

In any case, the semester is drawing to a close. Classes end on May 8th and I have my last final exam on May 11th. Then Graduation on the 18th.

Last night, I had an algebra exam - the 30th math exam I've taken at Mills. I don't have the grade yet, but I think it went pretty well. And now, I have a bit more brainspace to think about the rest of the week and maybe, maybe to a bit of long-term academic planning. It's very easy to treat assignments just like an hour in a batting cage - you only look at what's coming at you next and whack it out of the way but while it's coming towards you, you can't see what's behind it. So, an overview would be good. I will get on that.

Write to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment