Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A cozy afternoon...

My girl is in Germersheim until tomorrow, and I made it through Stochastics lecture and workshop today, went to the library, and trudged all the way up the five flights of stairs with my overflowing backpack today with one thought sustaining me:

I now get to sit in a big comfy chair, a hot water bottle for my back (stupid backpack), a cup of tea (or coffee- haven't decided yet), and two math books IN ENGLISH that I found in the Math library today. Did I suddenly turn 60 overnight? Perhaps. Does that make this any less blissful? No. :)

Heads up - I may write later ranting about my Stochastics TA. I have to wait a few more hours before I write that, though, or I'll just end up punching the keyboard.

But other than that, it's a beautiful day, and I'm gonna go flirt with some integrals now! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment