Monday, November 14, 2011

A fantastic weekend and pictures to prove it!

Last Friday night, I went to Germersheim for the college's International Evening. I got to hang out with a lot of people that I hadn't seen in ages, and we had dinner together and then went to the party at the university and had an amazing time. There was a band playing, silly pictures were taken, lots of languages were thrown around, and there was yummy food!

It was wonderful to get that chance to relax on Friday since last week was a rather tiring week for me. As a matter of fact, just being a student again seems to be tiring! I guess I had such a long summer vacation this year I kind of got out of the studying rhythm. I'm getting back into it as I write, denying myself a cup of tea until I've worked at least an hour on my computer programming homework.. it's amazing how slow time goes by without tea!

Anyways, our new friend David took during the Friday night shenanigans. I'll put them up in the next post!

In other news, not much is new. I keep putting new dates into my planner for when I'm visiting people or people are visiting me, and the weekends just seem to be getting more and more crowded! The train station has big model Christmas trees next to it now and I'm listening to the first Harry Potter movie soundtrack and thinking about Christmas and making lists of potential presents for people. Now, with all that to do, who would think about computer programming homework?

I've got to run and apply myself now, but you'll get another update soon, and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment