Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good morning!

Okay, so Monday was a holiday this week and that got me all confused. Today is TUESDAY, not Monday, even though it's the first day of this week when I have to go to class...

Other than my inability to cope with changes in the calendar, things are fantastic. I did a lot of paper writing this weekend-- a LOT. I mean, I went from sketchy outline and faked citations to 7 pages and real citations and all sorts of ideas. Good stuff!  Part of why I worked so much this weekend was that dearest Claudia was in Cologne with her mother to go to a Bruce Springsteen concert. From what I hear, they had a blast!  With all of his music that was being played around the house prior to the concert, I definitely became a fan, too. :)

Another thing I did this weekend was to create a radio broadcast on this website called mixcloud.com. Here's a link to my own mixcloud page. Right now, there's only one broadcast up there, but I've got quite a few ideas for ones that will go up in a few days!

My linear algebra lecture is about to start, so I've got to run. See you soon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment