Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Music

Hey, there again.

So, I feel like I'm on top of the treadmill of university life again - not scrambling at the back and never catching a break. That's what it always feel like when you come back from vacation, sickness, etc.  But now I've been to each of my classes again and turned in the current homework for each, so I'm back at the proper speed, proper place. Feels good!

Why is this post called 'Music'? Because I got a lot of music from a housemate here and have been listening to it recently, and because I've just been enjoying how exciting the world seems when it has a soundtrack.  I'm not sure what the musical tastes of the people who read this blog are, but I'm going to post a few new songs in the playlist button of this page for those of you who are adventurous! (A lot of the videos that are linked there on youtube are strange, but that's because (due to music rights) a lot of the links to the official videos do not work in Germany, so just used videos that everyone would be able to see)

I'm sitting in a campus building debating going to get a coffee and trying to plan out my day. Since yesterday was an all-math-day (10:00-18:00. Seriously. Small lunch break in between, but otherwise? Nada.), today will be a paper day. Well, paper and powerpoint presentation. (One of the papers will have to be about a powerpoint that I make and the research that goes into that...)

These papers will have me delving back into some Thailand experiences (especially the Intercultural Communication paper), so if I have an revelations or crazy memories, I may write about them here.  I have an appointment with my TA/tutor/person, so I will just do a bit of reading through my notes now so that I know what I'm talking about when she gets here.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment