Saturday, August 25, 2012

Another traveling day.

I made it back out to California, and though out here it's only 8:51 in the evening, I got up at 5:30 to come out here on Pennsylvania time (three hours later than here, so for me it feels like midnight), so I'm going to bed. But before I do, here are some pictures about my day:

From the airport in Las Vegas (where my mom and I changed planes):
 Yikes. I know. But that was in the airport in Las Vegas... really an interesting place. You can't forget where you are with signs like the one above and slot machines at every corner.


A view from the window between Las Vegas and San Jose...


Finn, the dog of Grandpa Reed and Suzanne - last I saw him, he was a puppy who I could carry in one hand. Now, he's a proper opponent when it comes to tug-o-war and he has the most sorrowful hound eyes I've ever seen. It was so wonderful to hang with him today! I am such a dog person.
(Yes, I mentioned tug-o-war, but that's my grandpa in the picture, not me. Just clarifying.)


And finally, one of the best goodbyes I received from Meadville. Dear old Abby - well over ten years old now, my favorite dog in the world.


And now, meine Damen und Herren, it is time for me to go to bed. I can't even keep my Sprachen separate anymore. That must mean it's time to schlaf.

:) Gute Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment