Friday, August 31, 2012

Perhaps the universe is conspiring to give me the night off.

I spent the last hour and a bit here alone in my room trying to find some sort of homework to do on this quiet Friday evening. I did the only reading I had in paper form and looked up all the other assignments - every single other assignment, be it reading or actual problems, is in a book that I have ordered in the mail but not received yet. Every one of those books is in some form in the library, which is closed now, or is online but only available if you have the password from the professor, which I do for one class but must have written down wrong because it doesn't work.

But the fact that I can't do my reading isn't a bad one - this is a three day weekend, after all, and I have nothing planned. The library opens tomorrow at noon - I'll go in then and set up shop or maybe wait 'til Sunday. Sometimes, life is just good like that. I guess I just have to drink my cup of hot tea and enjoy the night off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment