Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cafe Milano (a post that somehow didn't publish a few days ago, but did now!)

I'm studying for my (almost) last algebra exam (the last one before the final) in Cafe Milano, possibly one of the things I miss most about the Bay Area when I'm not here. And I don't quite know why. It's full to the brim with Berkeley students that I don't know, I don't come here often enough for the staff to know me, and transportation over here is very inconvenient. But I feel so at home when I'm here. I feel this is the epitome of student life. I remember sitting here with C, with my mother, with friends who I'm not friends with anymore- I remember being frustrated by homework, applying to study abroad programs, and burning my tongue on cups of coffee. And I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment