Sunday, August 4, 2013

"You've got to hear this song, it'll change your life, I swear. "

I had dinner with friends tonight- math friends, school friends, people I met through other people but who have since become my friends, and even my sister and her boyfriend who happened to be around. And I felt so at home. I have to admit that uprooting myself again for this Budapest program seems a little crazy right now, right when I feel like I've found/made/come into a community, but I know it's a good thing to do. Even though I'll be back in Berkeley briefly next weekend, this was my sendoff of sorts. And it just made me so very happy. 

I think that's all for tonight. Finished my intership officially, though I'll continue working part-time during the semester. Off to Ashland for a week with family now. And then, off it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment