Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Booyah!


Alright. I think it might be a fact in life that the things that make you want (sometimes not even just want...) to tear your hair out when they go wrong are also the things that make you grin uncontrollably and feel like jumping around the room when they go well. Computer programming is one of these things.

I just wrote a program to handle transactions in a savings account. Without errors. On the first try. :D
(for you non-programmers, without errors means I didn't misspell anything (even the crazy words that only exist in the Java-programming language), didn't misplace any semicolons, did all the crazy Java syntax correctly, everything... I'm so proud!)

Alright. Unfortunately, even that success doesn't mean my work is done! I wanted to share that with you, though. :)

(I've attached a picture. Don't feel the need to look at it if you don't want to! And if anyone reading this is actually a serious programmer, don't laugh at me. I'm just learning how to do this!)

1 comment: