Thursday, July 12, 2012

Computer troubles lead to radio delays.

GAH. So, my computer, my beautiful macbook is haivng the first problem it has had in the three and a half years that I've had it - and it's a huge problem. I can't access the internet. My internet browser opens for about a second and a half, then there is an "unexpected error" and it closes. 

Now, this isn't a horrible problem as you can see, because I can sit here in one of the university computer labs and write to you all - however, when I want to record and upload a radio broadcast? That's a bit tricky. Studnets tend to frown on strange people in computer labs who talk with radio announcer voices into a microphone while everyone else in the computer lab is trying to study...

Basically, two broadcasts are underway, and I apologize for the delay. I'll have things up and running as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment