Sunday, October 7, 2012

Much happier morning!

So, I'm in the mood today where I can't stop dancing to whatever music is playing on my computer. :)
I started the day quite early so that at 8:30, someone from my Film Music class could come over and we could watch a movie together whose music we need to analyze for class. (Shutter Island was the film, incidentally)  Erin came over, too, and we had tea and kept the mood jovial so we didn't get too scared by the creepy movie. It turned out to be a lovely way to start the day!

Yes, I still have a ton to do, but right now, I feel good. Erin and I jammed and played songs on my guitar last night and had a great time, I had a good night's sleep and took the time to actually read some of a book before bed -- all good stuff. Now it's time to go and get some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment