Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thank goodness!

Thank goodness for several things. Some of these things are:

1) That I heard my alarm go off this morning even though the volume on my phone was down very low. Nothing like starting out a day by oversleeping, and this day is so full, that wouldn't have been an option today! So, yay for good ears. I guess my tendency to listen to music way too loud on my iPod while working out hasn't killed my hearing yet. Awesome!

2) Today is Halloween! That means my friends and I will be dressing up - I've never dressed up while at college. However, today, the ideas are too good to pass up. I will be Tim Minchin and if you are reading this blog and have somehow managed to avoid learning who he is, please go check this out, or this! I will look that awesome. And I'm going to carry around post-it notes with his name and a song of his to search on youtube, and I'll give those post-its to people who ask me who I'm supposed to be...

3) I'm going to Meadville this weekend! I've never done such a spontaneous or brief trip home, and I'm really excited to be doing it now. :)


4)Yesterday was beautiful.
5) Managed 10k (6.2 ish miles) yesterday - I've been getting really bad stitches in my side at around 4 miles lately and haven't been able to keep going, but yesterday, - perfect! 10k in 57 ish minutes. :) Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment