Friday, November 30, 2012

Rainy Friday in Oakland

Hey, there.

So, today's been a fantastic day so far. Breakfast with Erin while watching an episode of Lost, a surprise phone call from C, and even though I messed up the application date, I got all the materials ready in time to send off my application to a program next year. It will be in New York by tomorrow, as it should be. I'm not at all convinced that I will get any of the things that I am applying for, but still - it's progress.

Also, it's raining. I love the rain. I took a few pictures of it for you...

The constant rain all through the night and this morning caused a tiny stream on our campus to turn into a river... this is taken from a bridge you have to cross to get to the math building from my dorm.

A bench with stones laid in the ground near Mills Hall - Each stone in the ground underneath the bench has a different year on it, probably donated by the classes who graduated in those years.

A view from the plaza steps, looking toward Mills Hall. I love how shiny the rain makes the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment