Sunday, May 5, 2013

5 days, 19.5 hours

In that much time, I will be done with all academics for my bachelor's degree. Most of everything will be done before then, but that is the time my last exam is over. And during this week, there's going to be so many fun things. Thai food with a friend, a last chance to tango with my dance friends, and that lovely air of relief and pride that hangs around in classrooms during the last few days of the semester.

And this weekend, I got to go down to Santa Cruz to visit my grandfather with Carly and Erin, and beautifully enough, I'll get to go back again next weekend when my final is done. And then, a week after that, I graduate!  Some exciting developments have come up for the summer, too, but I haven't nailed the details down yet, so I'll keep mum on that subject for the mo'.

In the meantime, here is how lovely Santa Cruz was this weekend:
Turns out that roses grow really well in Santa Cruz.

Really well! This one was just too beautiful to miss.

Carly and I hung out with some friends of hers at the beach, though it was a bit cold for a beach day.

As you can see here, not quite the balmy summer's day.

This morning was a different story.

I love this place. I can't describe it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment