Monday, May 20, 2013

And so it starts.

I'm sitting at my grandfather's desk in Santa Cruz, watching the waves crash on the beach. I can't decide which size paper to use to write my to do list because of all the things that might be on there, and I want to write calenders, lists, thank-you letters, and read poetry. And dance. And run. Oh, yes - I should study, too. And that internship.

This is going to be a busy summer. But I am just so thrilled about how my college career ended - especially since I realized that it doesn't mean my learning career is over. Not in the least.

On that note, I'm going to learn about linear regression in real estate models. Perhaps it lacks some of the purity of Galois theory, but I'm going to be reviewing that soon enough. Math's got me good. I won't be getting away any time soon.

It's been so nice to see my sister this week. Family get-togethers can be crazy, but this just makes it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment