Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where am I going this weekend?

I am going to SOUTHSIDE - a music festival near Lake Constance. For the whole weekend. Leaving today. And this is a proper festival - tents, mud, beer, music, friends. I am SO excited!

I'm not sure if you know any of these bands, but just a few of the ones that are going to be there are: Florence and the Machine (I'M SO EXCITED!!), Blink-182, Die Ärzte, Mumford & Sons, The XX, The Kooks, The Shins, Garbage, Rise Against and TONS more. :)  I'm not going to have my computer with me this weekend, so you'll have to take my word for it that I'm still around and doing well.

We're just packing right now and the living room looks a total mess. Picnic blanket, tent, sleeping bag, Cribbage board and cards, water bottle, tiny bottles of shampoo and shower gel- we haven't even started to get the clothes ready. They'll have to be clothes that are fine with being covered in mud for the whole weekend (it's been pretty rainy where the festival is being held, and it's in a valley with thousands of people in tents...).  We have quite a bit to do to get ready, so I'll head out and I'll tell you all about it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment