Monday, October 10, 2011

First Day in Scotland Recounted (part 1)

On our first day (as I mentioned in my last post) we visited the Grey Friar's Graveyard. This first picture is of a grave I found particularly beautiful, and then you can see also the skull-and-crossbones emblem that was popular on lots of the gravestones there.
Here are my fellow travelers - Claudia on the left (for the few of you who do not know her) and Erin on the right -- fantastic people to hang out with, both of them. Their laughter in this picture was directed at me, and my inability to get a picture of them where they were both smiling and neither of them blinking. I still like this one!
This gravestone is the reason we were in this cemetery to begin with. Though the name is spelled a little differently, I still find it FANTASTIC. My fellow nerds can rejoice!
This was just a shot of me in the sunlight which my friends thought would look nice! :)
Part two of the day is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment