Tuesday, September 25, 2012

!!!

This is just one of those mornings. I just caught myself almost running down the hall with the coffee I had put in the microwave because I was so excited to get back to work on my algebra homework. There really are days when my head is more mathy than other days - and there is almost nothing as much fun as working on math on those days. It's like reading a language you didn't know you could read but getting almost immediate proof that you're doing it right.  Plus, what could be more fun than starting to feel healthy after you've been sick for a week? Add to that the fact that Pandora (the online radio website) just got everything right this morning -- if you don't know what it is, Pandora is an online music database. You put in a song or a composer or a band that you enjoy and they figure out all the characteristics that you might like about that song/composer/band and based on that, play other songs for you - you like or dislike them with a button, and over time, a personalized radio station is made. I have worked on one particular channel for a while now, honing exactly the kind of music I want to hear -and today, it's been bloody brilliant.  And, to add the final touch to the morning, my coffee had the perfect bitterness-to-cream ratio. Wonderful!!!!

I put a picture of the Mainz cathedral as the background on my phone, I have things under control for the day, I think I'll be able to exercise today for the first time in a week -- it's just all great. :)  I'm coming back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment