Tuesday, September 4, 2012

*Sigh of relief*

I finally decided not to take that Java class this semester and making that decision relieved me more than I ever expected. Now I can concentrate on the rest of my classes and actually start coming up with a plan for the full semester instead of assuming the first four weeks would be full of five upper-division courses with a huge workload (three math assignments per week, 100 pages of reading per week in one class, only about fifty in another one but for that, the reading takes at least twice as long, two writing assignments per week, peer tutoring for Abstract Algebra and Real Analysis, etc.). I can have a plan and I can breathe and it feels AWESOME.

Also, I started taking a photo shoot of the campus last night so that I could show all of you what it really looks like here, but the light wasn't exactly optimal, so I'll have to take a few more pictures today in the sunshine (if it gets sunny) and then I'll post them here. :)

Also, I found a bike lock so I can zoom around campus on my bike again. And my coffee was delicious this morning. It's just a damn good day, apparently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment