Friday, July 12, 2013

Giving A Visual

So, the few things I have mentioned about where I am staying:
The lemons.

The plums.

The chickens!

And some gems like this that I find while rereading my old math notes when I study.

Also, in brief, the event last night went well. The technology went haywire, we couldn't at all give the presentation we had planned on due to that malfunction, but we did get something together and people listened. And I jumped up and grabbed the microphone and talked, and while waiting at our table during the mixer portion of the evening before the pitches, I lost count of how many people I talked to and explained the company, so by the time it was our turn to go and officially pitch, I felt like I had done it a hundred times. People were interested. It felt good, and it feels even better to not have it hanging over my head anymore.

Just a few more hours, and then the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment