Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Last night, waiting for friends.

There's a blog entry written on that - underneath some probability formulas. But I'm not sure if the entry is actually good enough to write and post here - but it was enough to keep me from feeling too lonely while I waited for my friends to get there. Waiting at a bar alone - only takes a few minutes to feel completely pathetic. You can go the "hide in the screen of my phone" route, which I don't like, or you can be brave and sit there, just be in that space. Nope. A bit too insecure for that. So instead, I scrambled in my bag, found a piece of a notecard (notes for GRE studying all over it) and a pen, and hoped that I looked artistic.

Why do we care so much what we think other people are thinking of us, when all that they're worrying about is what we think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment