Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just another Tuesday

Took my first stab at Larabar-esque granola bars this morning (dates, walnuts, grated carrots, homemade applesauce, coconut, chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon) - it (that smooshy mass of good stuff that may or may not hold its shape while cool) is resting now, and we shall see what happens. I also was doing some studying this morning and out of the forty five minutes I was at it, the thing I am most proud of is that I finally came up with a way to remember which is concave and which is convex - namely, when I am (con)vexed, I might throw my hands UP in the air. HAHA. Yes, I know there are probably roughly a gajillion ways to remember those words, but my brain is just a bit confusing sometimes, and that way works for me, so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment